Pegasus Car Rentals Napier
|Address:||64 Taradale Road, Napier 4110|
|Phone:||(06) 843 7020 | 0800 35 45 26|
|Fax:||(06) 843 7040|
|Hours:||8am – 6pm Monday to Friday & 9am - 1pm Weekends|
- FREE pickup within Napier City (office hours)
- FREE pick up/ drop off Hawkes Bay Airport (office hours)
Welcome to Napier
Locally owned and operated, our team take pride in our fleet of fully serviced rental vehicles.
- We offer Free pick up and drop off to Hawkes Bay Airport and anywhere within Napier City 8.00 - 18.00 Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 13.00 Saturday and Sunday.
- If you are flying into Napier, we will meet you by baggage claim and transfer you back to our office to complete the paperwork for you hire.
- Pegasus Rental Cars Napier is located 3 minutes drive towards Napier City from Hawkes Bay Airport.
- If you are flying into Napier we will meet you outside baggage claim by the taxi stand to transfer you back to our office to complete the paperwork for your rental car hire.
- Vehicle categories range from Budget, Sub Compact through to spacious Station Wagons, Executive Vehicles, 8 seat People Movers and 11 - 12 Seat Minibuses, with vehicle rates from as low as $35.00 per day - a bonus for the budget orientated traveller. Bing and Janice are proud of the continued commitment to our customers, who deserve the highest quality service at an affordable price.
Why hire your car rental from Pegasus?
- Friendly staff
- All daily rates include GST and insurance
- Unlimited kms on 4 days or more
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Wide selection of fully serviced vehicles to suit your budget cars through to 12 seat minibuses
- GPS and child seats available
FREE Airport and Napier city shuttles within our business hours!
Discover Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Hawkes Bay is New Zealand's premium red wine producing region and the 2nd to largest wine region in NZ, home to over 70 wineries. Beautiful scenery includes Te Mata Peak and Cape Kidnappers, home to the largest mainland gannet colony and one of the top 50 golf courses in the world. Whether you are into wine, golf, food, art, shopping, the great outdoors, factory tours - sheepskins, chocolate, honey, orchards to name a few there is something for everyone. Events through the year include food and wine festivals, premier equestrian competitions, agricultural shows and open-air concerts. Hawkes Bay with its long hot summers and mild sunny winters is the ideal holiday destination.
Napier the city by the sea, was devastated by an earthquake in 1931, being rebuilt, it is now renowned for it's 1930's Art Deco and Spanish Mission architectural styles drawing enthusiasts from all corners of the globe. Explore Art Deco with daily guided walks, tours and festivals.
"Dear Team Pegasus, On behalf of Corstorphine Baptist Community Trust we once again would like to thank you for supporting our holiday programme. The vehicles have been so valuable for transporting the children all around town. You have provided opportunities to access lots of activities that would otherwise not have been available to the children. We all here would like to wish you well and all the best for the remainder of the year."
Mark Nafatali, CBCT, Dunedin
"Absolutely flawless service. Despite flight delays (on a Friday when most people would be thinking of home or going out after work) you were all very welcoming and the process quite simple. I also had to cancel my original booking then set it up again which was dealt with quickly over the phone."
Debbie Woodham, Christchurch, NZ
GET A QUOTE