Pegasus Rental Cars Christchurch Airport
|Address:||578 Wairakei Road, Harewood, Christchurch 8053|
|Phone:||(03) 358 5890 | 0800 35 45 04|
|Fax:||(03) 358 5895|
|Hours:||8am - 6pm Monday to Sunday|
- Pick up by arrangement, fees will apply.
Welcome to Christchurch Airport
The team at Pegasus Rental Cars, Christchurch Airport have 20 years experience in the car hire and tourism industry in New Zealand. We're dedicated to providing the best customer service experience for our clients. We take great pride in the condition and presentation of our cars.
Locally owned and operated, professional and personal, we look forward to assisting you with your rental car requirements.
Pick Up Information
During normal business hours (8.00am to 6.00pm):
- Once you have collected your luggage, Phone us on 0800 354 504 to advise us you have arrived. Our 'Peppermint Green' van with Pegasus written all over it, is then sent to pick you up.
- Make your way to the "Courtesy Pick Up' area located at the very far end of the terminal (International end). Please follow the "Courtesy Pick Up' signs, exit out of the doors at the end of the building. Outside there is a little bit of garden and a pedestrian crossing that takes you across to the pick up / waiting centre island. The car park you are in is very large and laid out for all manner of tour buses, shuttles etc.
- Keep an eye out for us and give us a wave when you see us.
- Pick Up Fees only apply outside of our normal business hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm. We discuss this with you at the time of hire to ensure you have the lowest cost and most efficient option.
Returning Your Rental Car
- You must return your rental car to the Pegasus Depot at 578 Wairakei Road. Please do not drop the car off at the airport as this can be expensivedue to parking, retrieval, towing and administration charges.
- On returning your car we will transfer you back to the airport, usually in your hire car.
- Drop Off outside of office hours - We have a "Key Drop Box" in front of the building. If catching a flight, please pre arrange taxi to run you to airport, lock car, place key in Key Drop Box, the cost is approx $12 when using Blue Star, 03 3799 779.
To the beach or to the snow, highway touring or inner city running we have a rental car to fulfill your travel needs...
We have a wide range of rental cars from zippy and economical 3-door hatchbacks, to 4-door sedans and larger 7 and 8 seat people movers. We also have 4WD station wagons. Wherever you want to go in New Zealand our rental cars will get you there - in style, comfort and safety. Because we're part of a 20-strong network of car rental branches around New Zealand and offer 24-hour New Zealand Roadside Assistance you can be sure of total peace-of-mind and on-road support - wherever you are in NZ.
Why rent your car with Pegasus?
- Locations NZ wide
- Quality Affordable cars
- Free touring maps
- Vehicle support nationwide from over 20 locations
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance
- One way hires available (check availability)
- Personal and friendly service from experienced local operators
- Air conditioned vehicles
- Child seats
- Please note regarding debit cards - we do not accept debit cards for security on hire cars. The hirer of vehicle must have a CREDIT CARD. Your Debit card can be used for payment only.
- Call toll free in NZ 0800 354 504
- Proudly Canterbury owned and operated !
International Antartic Centre
"We were so impressed, firstly with the lady who served us upon arrival and also the car itself, it was in excellent condition and very clean. The price was fabulous - when you are on holiday every penny counts so why would anyone use one of the bigger rentals."
Sue, South Australia
"No complaints from us, everything was very well organised and you and your team a pleasure to deal with. All the best."
The car was excellent, did not miss a beat and very economical. You guys are amazing. My only complaint was with the weather!
GET A QUOTE